Friday, September 10, 2010

"The Heavens Proclaim His Glory"

This book is phenomenal beyond belief. As an avid astronomy geek, I loved the photos. I have previously bought books on space-time, nebulae, supernovae, and the like. However, in my experience, even the most scientific books I have don't measure up to this one in terms of the majesty of the photos. The quality is superb, and the Bible verses alongside them are very well matched. Quotes from famous Christian writers are included, too. Even a governor puts in his two cents. I have nothing but good words to say about this book and think everyone should have it. Sure, it doesn't go into astrophysics, but it will give readers a new sense of wonder when they think of God. Not included in the book but worth looking up is the cross-like gaseous formation inside a famous nebulae...


http://brb.thomasnelson.com/reviews/blogger/2503

No comments: