Sunday, January 20, 2013

"Cheaper, Better, Faster" by Mary Hunt

This book that boasts of "over 2000 tips and tricks to save you time and money every day" immediately caught my eye.  But, I'm not going to lie--when I got it in the mail and saw how thick it was, I recoiled a bit.  Because, let's face it, no one likes a nearly 400 page non-fiction book.  However, I was pleasantly surprised as I started to read the book.  It is very well-organized both by category and alphabetical order.  Plus, each "tip" is quite short.  So, it's easy to flip through this book and find what you need quickly.  The format is double column with bold titles to make it easy to find things.  There are tips on everything from cleaning to travel to cars to shopping.  I like this book so much.  It will come in handy for me tons.  The section for moms and children may not be applicable to me, but the other sections certainly are!  This book has got something for everyone.

No comments: