Wednesday, July 1, 2020

"Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire" by Jen Hatmaker

This is a quintessential ladies self-help book.  Divided into several sub parts, this book focuses on identifying one's personality, needs, wants, social desires, and more.  Who are you?  What makes you happy?  What are you passionate about?  What would you like to change?  Where do you need help?  What friendships do you need to gain?  What friendships do you need to let go of?  Written from a Christian perspective, there are some religious undertones.  However, this book does lean liberal in many of its stances.  Overall, this book was a fun read and kept me entertained.  It reminded me that I need to constantly check in with myself to see what's working, what's not working, and where I need help / change.  You are unique and special.  Get to the core of who you are and live that to the fullest.  When it comes to your life, stop apologizing and stop asking for permission. 

No comments: