Thursday, November 5, 2020

"Super Attractor" by Gabrielle Bernstein


As someone who is fascinated by the topic of manifesting, I was very excited to read this book.  Having got it from the library, I had to wait a few weeks until it was my turn since several other people were in line ahead of me.  Once I finally got the book, I was a little disappointed.  This isn't because the advice in the book was bad.  While not everything I agreed with (consulting the dead, angels, and other "spirit guides"), I try to keep an open mind and try to learn something from others.  There were several good points about being grateful, staying positive, shifting one's thoughts from negative to positive, having faith, and so on.  My biggest qualm was that the book felt like an author was trying to meet a word count.  I learned very little from all the paragraphs beyond what I could have learned from the heading titles in each chapter.
 

No comments: