Friday, January 11, 2019

"I Love You, Funny Bunny" illustrated by Sean Julian

Who doesn't love bunnies?  This is an adorably cute book all about a child bunny and its guardian.  The gender of the child rabbit is not mentioned, so this could be a son or daughter.  The rabbits frolic together in the park, eat together, sing together, dance together, play together, make art together, and more.  The overall theme is how much the parent bunny loves the child bunny.  They love spending time together and loving each other as a family.  At the very end, there is a big "I love you" part that is great for any child reader to hear.  I loved the illustrations in this book.  The nature was so lifelike.  I also enjoyed the little birds and other wildlife in the background.  I thought it rather clever when the rabbits used a carrot as a microphone when singing. 

No comments: