Saturday, October 19, 2019

Bahama Breeze- 15700 Southcenter Pkwy, Tukwila, WA 98188 - 5/5 stars

Being in the southcenter area, I decided to grab dinner at one of my favorite spots that I haven't been to in a few years (it's a bit of a drive from where I live).  I ordered the $12 chicken quesadillas, which came with a side of sour cream and pico de gallo tomatoes.  The sour cream was creamy like a dream and the pico de gallo was crisp like summertime.  Inside the quesadillas were chicken, onions, pepper, cheese, and some sort of greens that I assume was spinach.  The entire meal was very fresh and felt homemade, not microwaved.  I liked how the chicken was not fried or breaded but left plain inside the tortillas.  The consistency of the entire quesadillas was perfect.  Some places make it so the quesadillas are so stiff it feels like one is eating cardboard, while some places make it so the quesadillas are so soft they fall apart when one tries to pick them up.  No so at Bahama breeze.  The quesadillas were hard enough to hold their shape but soft enough to feel the individual consistencies of the chicken, cheese, and vegetables all melting together in a delicious whirlwind.

I was amazed at the speed with which my order arrived.  It was like I told the waitress what I wanted and--poof!--there is was in front of me.  The ambiance of bahama breeze is very fun.  There are palm trees and Jamaican style paintings that give it a very tropical feeling.  The coloring in the restaurant is very fun with bright oranges, greens, yellows, and blues.  It's funny to say, but I almost felt like I was on vacation in the Bahamas when I was eating here.  The large establishment was also crowded, which means I am not the only on who enjoys Bahama Breeze!

No comments: