Saturday, October 19, 2019

Thai Rhapsody - 15021 Main St I, Mill Creek, WA 98012 - 4/5 stars


For lunch, I ordered sweet and sour vegetables with chicken.  Included were pepper, onion, cucumber, tomato, celery, and pineapple.  Brown rice came on the side.  For dessert, I ordered fried banana with coconut ice cream for dessert.  The entree was $11.99, the side of rice was $1.50, and the dessert was $5.99.

Lunch was served hot and steaming.  Dessert was served cold (ice cream) and warm (fried banana).  The lunch entree was fresh, and the veggies had a good crunch to them.  Vegetables included squash, peppers, and onions.  There were also a few pineapple chunks thrown in.  The brown rice was cooked to a good soft consistency.  The chicken was cooked just right and had just enough of chewiness without being gamey.  The ice cream dessert was textured with tasty little coconut flakes, while the friend banana dessert was crispy thin on the outside and chewy soft on the inside.  It appeared as if the meal was fresh from scratch with the exception of the pineapple which seemed to be from a can but tasty nonetheless.  Everything tasted excellent with the exception of the tomatoes, which were a bit sour as if they were on the verge of spoiling.  Portions were generous, and while I ate the entire dessert, I only ate half the lunch; I took the rest home to go.  
Very clean and spacious, I was impressed with the restaurant interior.  There were many booths with windows to choose from.  I was immediately greeted when I entered the establishment and quickly seated.  I was not kept waiting to order or for the food, which came in 10 minutes (lunch) and 5 minutes (dessert) from the time of ordering.  Parking at the restaurant is not the best but as long as one does not mind walking, there is plenty of free parking within a few blocks.

http://thairhapsody.com/

No comments: