Saturday, October 19, 2019

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers - 1305 SE Everett Mall Way, Everett, WA - 4/5 stars

Red Robin is a fun place I like to go to.  This time, I went during the week at lunchtime with a coworker friend.  I used a buy-one-get-one-free coupon.  Both my friend and I ordered chicken burgers (~$12).  The burgers come with bottomless fries, which means you can keep asking the server for more without being charged.  I like to get the garlic fries, which are a few dollars extra (it's worth it!).  My dipping sauce of choice is honey mustard.  On my burger, I opted for lettuce, tomato, and pickles.  The bread was fluffy and heavenly, which I enjoyed.  The lettuce, tomato, and pickles were all fresh and didn't taste defrosted, which I pick up on at some other burger places.  The chicken itself was very thick and meaty.  Combine this with the thick bread and toppings and I could barely fit the sandwich in my mouth!  I’m not sure what sauce the chicken was cooked in, but there was a yummy sauce that ran down my hand and wrist as I ate the burger. 

I usually go to the location near the Lynnwood mall, but I must say that Red Robin is franchised quite well.  No matter what Red Robin I go to, it all feels the same to me.  The tables and chairs looked like they’ve seen better days, but they were clean nonetheless.  There was a faint odor in the establishment that I couldn’t quite put my finger on.  Smelled almost like body odor or little kids or a combination of the two.  I highly recommend people join the rewards program.  It is free and sends customers various coupons.  I've gotten discounts on more than one occasion, and I've even gotten coupons for free burgers, shakes, appetizers, and more.  Grab a friend and head to Red Robin today!

No comments: