Saturday, October 19, 2019

Grazie Ristorante Italiano - 23207 Bothell Everett Hwy, Bothell, WA 98021 - 5/5 stars




I had the delight of visiting this Italian Restaurant in Canyon Park just south of I-405 on the Bothell-Everett Highway back in September 2018.

To my pleasant surprise, Grazie Ristorante had caprese ($10), which is a traditional Italian dish comprised of tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, olive oil, and vinegar. It was very fresh and tasty, I devoured it in minutes.

Afterwards, I had a spinach salad ($12). My salad had onions, cheese, oil, vinegar, and dried berries. The spinach was a vibrant green and was very fresh. It had just the right amount of salad dressing and just the right amount of crispness.

For dessert, I had tiramisu ($8). The waitress said it was homemade, of which I have no doubt. It was delicious and had perfect consistency.

The service and atmosphere in this restaurant is fabulous. It is very clean, and the art on the walls is classy. I felt like the owner of the restaurant really put a lot of effort into the ambiance. The Italian art was fitting yet not too in-your-face. I'm not sure how to put it into words, but even the tables and chairs felt elegant in some Italian way. The booths are very comfortable with nice soft back support, while the chairs are more stiff.

There was faint jazz music in the background when I was eating, which I found to be relaxing. I understand they have live jazz on the weekends.

I would come back here in a heartbeat.  Ciao!

http://www.grazierestaurant.com/

No comments: